This small office was used as train order office where there was no depot or other railroad building available to issue train orders. Because of its small size it was portable and could if required be moved on a flat car to a new location.
- No. 105 Novelty siding laser scribed into walls
- Windows and trim have self-adhesive backing for ease of construction
- All walls feature tabbed construction
- Rolled roofing with self-adhesive backing
- Model has a floor and partition wall between the office and storage room for those who wish to add interior detail
- 2-3/8" x 1-1/2" foot print will fit on any model railroad