C&NW Tool House
The Chicago & Northwestern and the Chicago St. Paul Milwaukee & Omaha both used a common standard tool house. Used to house tools and other equipment for the maintenance of track and right of way by section gangs these small buildings were seldom spaced more than 10 miles apart and were often closer as conditions warranted. Built to be portable, when conditions changed they could be loaded on a flat car and moved to a new location. Several of these easy to build kits will be a welcome addition to your layout.
- Laser milled drop siding siding
- Window and trim have self-adhesive backing for ease of construction
- All walls feature tabbed construction
- Rolled roofing with self-adhesive backing
- HO Scale 1-1/4" x 2 1/4 "
- N Scale
- O Scale
- S Scale
- View or download HO Instructions PDF